Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So, I’m not sure what state claims me. (Or which state I should claim rather).  This is 2010 the year of the Census, and I haven’t a clue who I am….

Odd feeling

I was raised in Utah, even got married there, so it will always have a special place for me in my heart…but I know I’ll never live there again (*sniff)

I went to school in Idaho. Loved it. While I was there my drivers license expired and I had to get a new one. An Idaho one…am I an Idahoan? But I’ll never live there again either


Now I live in New York. But this is only temporary while my husband does grad school. I’ve only got another 21/2 years left. So am I currently a New Yorker?

He’s also recently joined the Military, meaning from here we could live anywhere I’d never guess we’d live, add a few more years to that.

But my husband will always claim Colorado.  I’m glad one of us knows who we are.

No comments: